The price of Haval Jolion 2022 in Egypt jumped after the local dealer raised the car’s price by between 25,000 and 40,000 pounds.
The car belongs to Chinese Haval Julian 2022 (Haval Jolion 2022) for the crossover sport utility vehicle (SUV).
Haval is one of the Chinese brands that has been able to prove itself in the Egyptian market amid strong competition from brands that offer the same categories of SUVs, such as the Chinese MG ZS, RX5 and HS classes, Chevrolet Captiva 2022, Geely Okavango 2022, and Chery Tiggo. , Citroen C5 Air Cross 2022, and JAC JS4 2022.
Haval Julian 2022 engine specifications
- 1500cc 4-cylinder turbo engine with 148 hp
- Maximum torque of 220 Nm between 2000 and 4400 rpm
- 7-speed automatic transmission
Haval Julian 2022 from the outside
- Length: 4,472 mm, width: 1,841 mm, height: 1,619 mm, wheelbase: 2,700 mm.
- 337 liters of rear cargo space in Haval Julian 2022
- 17- and 19-inch sporty wheelbases, depending on the model
- Large front grille in bright chrome
- Front and rear LED lights
Safety in Haval Julian 2022
- Tire pressure monitoring system TPMS
- ABS brake system
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD).
- ESP Vehicle Stability Control Program
- Hill Start Assist (VSC)
- Front airbags for the driver and front passenger for the first equipment category
- Rear parking sensors
- rear view camera
- 6 airbags
Haval Julian 2022 interior
- 10.25-inch entertainment touch screen
- Smartphone connectivity via Apple Vehicle Play and Android Auto
- 7 inch instrument screen
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with control buttons
- Rear air conditioning vent
- Two USB ports
The price of the 2022 Haval Julian
- The price of the Haval Julian, model 2022, standard class, is at 620,000 pounds instead of 595,000 pounds, an increase of 25,000 pounds.
- The price of the Haval Julian, model 2022, deluxe class, is 665 thousand pounds instead of 640 thousand pounds, an increase of 25 thousand pounds.
- The price of the Haval Julian, model 2022, deluxe category “SR”, is 710 thousand pounds instead of 675 thousand pounds, an increase of 35 thousand pounds.
- The price of the Haval Julian, model 2022, High Deluxe class, is at 745 thousand pounds instead of 705 thousand pounds, an increase of 40 thousand pounds.